||Training is required to use this item and we can arrange this if needed.
The fully automatic hardness tester with mapping capability. PC operated,with motorized x-stage and 6-position automatic turret. With additional overview camera for easy positioning of test points.
- Unique test load range from 0.098 N (10 gf) to 98.1 N (10 kgf)
- Covers both micro- and macro hardness test applications
- Completely automatic test cycle (load selection/indentation/focusing/hardness evaluation)
- State-of-the-art load control via combined load cell and dead weight technology ensuring highest degree of accuracy and repeatability
- Automatic 6-/7-position turret with possibility of installing up to two indenters and 4 lenses simultaneously, or 1 indenter and 5 lenses. With the optional overview camera a total of 7 turret positions are facilitated!
- Wide selection of objective lenses enabling up to 3100x total magnification High-resolution CCD camera
- Second CCD camera / overview camera for easy positioning and selection of starting points and test series
- LED technology for constant illumination intensity
- Motorized stage for fully automatic case depth (CHD/Eht), Rht, and nitrided depth (Nht) test runs
- Vertically moveable test head and fixed table (yz-direction) for optimal precision and stability
- Workflow based software (ecos Workflow) for easy and intuitive operation
- Edge detection and color mapping function (DuraScan-50/-70/-80)
- Template management for easy setup and execution of test
- Controlled via external PC (DuraScan-50/-70/-80) or integrated PC with large touch screen panel (DuraScan-10/-20)
Motorised stage: 200×120 mm, effective stroke 140×140 mm. Overview Camera with macro lens: field of view 40 x 52 mm motor driven turret: M HT-plane 2.5x/0.07 M HT-plane 10x/0.25 M HT-plane 20x/0.45 M HT-plane 40x/0.65 Software: ecos Workflow areaMASTER
Software modules: additional tools for area based tests on a speciem include: mapping functions, overlay of hardness indents on test area and automatic scanning of the edge of speciems. Available Indenters: Vickers HV0.01-HV10 and Knoop HK0.01-HK2
Item ID #
Last Updated: 1st August, 2014